Cube module enables near-real time reporting for multidimensional data streams by "pre-aggregrating" streams into specified sets.
- Log-Structured Merge Trees as core storage principle for its aggregations (unlike OLTP databases, it is designed from ground up for OLAP workload)
- Up to ~1.5M of inserts per second into aggregation on single core
- Live OLAP queries with incremental updates
- Aggregations storage medium can use any distributed file system
- Query API exposed through JSON HTTP (for interoperability with JS web clients) and serialized async streams (for maximum performance)
- Uses Eventloop for fast log processing I/O, Async Streams
and Serializers for aggregations and logs processing, Codegen for aggregate functions and group-by operations