RPC module allows to build distributed applications that require efficient client-server interconnections between servers.
You can add RPC module to your project by inserting dependency in
- Ideal to create near-realtime (i.e. memcache-like) servers with application-specific business logic
- Up to ~5.7M of requests per second on single core
- Pluggable high-performance asynchronous binary RPC streaming protocol
- Consistent hashing and round-robin distribution strategies
- Fault tolerance - with reconnections to fallback and replica servers
You can explore RPC example here