HTTP module enables users to build HTTP servers and clients that take full advantage of asynchronous I/O.
- HTTP Server - ideal for web services which require async I/O (like using RPC or calling other web services for serving requests)
- HTTP Client - ideal for high-performance clients of web services with a large number of parallel HTTP requests
- up to ~238K of requests per second per core
- ~50K of concurrent HTTP connections
- Low GC pressure
- Built on top of Eventloop module
- HTTP Server
- HTTP Client
To run the examples, you should execute those three lines in the console in appropriate folder:
We have compared our single-threaded HTTP server performance with Nginx (default settings) using ApacheBench tool.
Results along with the parameters and some additional info are presented in the table below.
||Requests per second
||Response body size: 820 bytes
|-c 100 -k
||Request/response body size: 16 bytes